Here's how an OrderUp franchise works
Sign up restaurants in your local area.
Their menu goes online in your franchise territory.
A hungry customer goes online and places an order.
The restaurant receives order and makes delivery.
You make money on every order.
Your profit can really add up.
For example, our Morgantown WV location generates $17,271 of revenue per month on average.*
*Morgantown, WV location, July 2011 - June 2012
Who does what:
What you do
- Sign up restaurants within your franchise territory
- Establish & maintain the restaurant relationships within your territory
- Execute basic promotions within your territory
- Enjoy worry-free maintenance
- Jump up and down as the money comes in
What we do
- Build & manage interactive menus with around-the-clock technology support
- Provide around-the-clock call center support
- Support you with marketing and sales training best practices
- Constantly update and manage technology
- Offer accounting, distribution of revenue and analytics for stakeholders
Here's why it works:
Basically, there are tons of people out there who order takeout and delivery every day.
And the reality is, ordering online is fast becoming the method most people prefer. Think about the other industries that have moved online in the past 10 years. From airline tickets to sporting events to restaurant reservations, online sales have gone from 0% to almost 100%.
But there isn't an online service available that's tailored to your niche market.
As a franchisee, you're powering OrderUp in your hometown. By building relationships with your community restaurants, you can be a leader in this fast-growing industry.
So what are you waiting for? Get started